Monday, February 4, 2008

Book Meme

LJ at MommyGetsPaid has tagged me with a Book Meme. I think this will be fun!

Here are the rules:
Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
Open the book to page 123.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the next three sentences.
Tag five people.

My nearest book (besides the Baby Name Wizard) is The Pursuit of Happyness by Chris Gardner. Let me check out page 123…

So here goes:
“And yet, I discovered a cold economic principle: the more you make, the more you spend. That was obviously something that I didn’t have to leave Milwaukee to learn. But there was so much more out there I didn’t know, and the reality was that I did have to leave my hometown, land of the familiar.”

Hmmm…Interesting! Weird that the first part had to do with spending money… Now it’s time to tag!

Heather at Freebies4Mom
Michele at OneChicMama
Becky at SavvyMom
Bargain Quest

Mrs B at Mrs B’s Journal

Thanks LJ for the fun tag! Check out here blog at http://www.mommygetspaid.com/!

No comments: