Sunday, November 11, 2007

Are you ready for Thanksgiving?

Because Thanksgiving is coming up soon, I am betting that many of you are starting to plan your Thanksgiving feasts! I don’t know about you, but I need a little help in the kitchen—especially when it comes to cooking a bunch of food for a bunch of people. This year, I am using Boston Market to “help” me. I just ordered a turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, gravy, corn bread and stuffing from the Web site, located at http://www.bostonmarket.com/. My feast will be ready to pick up at 8 a.m. on Thanksgiving morning with me needing about two hours to heat everything up. Now, here’s the cool part. The whole meal (feeding 12 people) will set me back $49.99 and will be discounted by $10 since I used the online code WEBCAT10. If you go to the store, here are some more coupons! I can't wait for turkey!


Speaking of Thanksgiving food, here is a fun and inexpensive game you can play with your children just in time for next week’s holiday. Get your preschooler reading by sending them into the pantry to hunt for Pumpkin Pie ingredients - and then make a delicious pie together! Enjoy quality craft time with your preschooler by making ingredient flashcards before you play. Not only is this activity practically free, but it is fun and delicious. In my opinion, it is quite a deal! (Thanks to PreschoolRock.com for this idea!)

And, we can’t forget about the good deals going on right now at http://www.oldnavy.com/. Besides the winter outerwear sale mentioned below, Old Navy is also having a fun sale on girls size swim suits. Click here to see all types of mix and match items starting from $1.99. The boys section has football tees for $2.99 at this link.

We are about to go out for some breakfast at Sweet Tomatoes with some friends. I guess they have a breakfast bar on Sundays. If you go to their Web site, http://www.sweettomatoes.com/, and sign up for the birthday Veg Club here, you will get buy one get one free coupons sent to your inbox. Too bad I just found out about it...I guess that means we will have to go again sometime : ) Have a great Sunday!

No comments: